Saturday, January 27, 2007

Clf 2- Valence Electrons

TRANSMISSION resume the service as' SOON


It 's amazing! When you put the bad luck of commitment, bites you and does not give up until you feel the bone under the teeth. I am one who breaks rather than bow and thank goodness I am so, otherwise I would have done many more times than overwhelming success both by events and by so many people! But yell and scream, "That's disgusting!" even stronger now! I do not have my pc. 'm Happily using a borrowed from a friend really great! I'm PC but is more unstable psyche Calderoli! Do not I can do it! What happened to my pc? E 'detained along with another of my property, by a laboratory which does not take the piss as he would like, as I never allowed anyone! E 'is lawful or not lawful for me if I shoot a cost exorbitant to move two (and I repeat two) pieces of hardware, I decided not to let you do the job and wants me back via the two computers? I think it is legitimate. It is not justifiable, however, that when I bring the two pc and I say that if it is not convenient I could give up to do the work, omits to tell you that whatever I decide, before returning via my PC, I'll still pay you a redemption fine of € 30.00 uretti (25 + VAT) for not doing ... absolutely NOTHING! Everything pisses me off like a dragon! ! I will see how the situation evolves and only if "victory" achieved resume ... my regular broadcasts. Even with this pc because I'm a caged lion provisional: if I continue to use it on him I could vent the frustration caused by the power of its processor and snip RAM crevello smaller than a fly! Then having to pay for new, I'm not overly sfagiola. Why do I understand my level of exasperation, if I ask him to complete a task that goes beyond the control of the e-mail, often forcing me to restart the plant, if you do not plant begins to not recognize the modem , the external drive, family and even she forgets his name and disconnects all the time! Another week and so I leave my head, I am even more angry and end up around the city to bite the bumpers of cars with nurses following the neuro! But not before he had gone to free from captivity, my two PCs with a blitz worthy of the best team of heads of leather (I said LEATHER !!)... so, then I could always appeal to the temporary insanity!
For now ... we apologize for the interruption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment