Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flip Mino Hd Difference Between Generations

and Lucca is ....

and this year came lucca.
a lucca who are not ready. are not in view.
lucca without a pass. Ugh, last year I was accustomed too well.
but do not despair!
a lucca with two of my new productions!
in the stand of absolute black you can find a story with an eloquent title: "clark", written and drawn by me by trusted Christian Brignola.
(the top should be the cover of dense volume ...)
a real pleasure .. here's a taste:









while the great guys of comics bookmaker you can find the new issue of where within bookmakermagazine looks great if my funny zombie part of the "zombie survival guide to modern" .. indispensable for each of you. Lucca
the next will be different.
these 365 days that separate me from the usual date Tuscan designs will be intense and sustained efforts. Projects must see the light and I lost too much time ...
but we'll talk in 52 weeks .. accidents so that does not seem so .. I get to work ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment