Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lorna Morgan Dwonload 3gp

New Pay-TV packages?



Yesterday at 14:30, I get a call from Sky call center that informs me of an offer INCREDIBLE . I reply that I do not care. The girl asks me to explain the back and I wonder if I can not but be concerned without necessarily having to give explanations. Replies that yes, I can, but it would better justify my statement. Better for whom? I wonder to myself. I ask if he was joking and I must point out that I do not have any explanation to anyone. He asks me why it should surprise joke telling, textual words, she was working and I had pointed a gun to receive explanations and those already at that point his tone upsets me! Cut short by reiterating my indifference to his offer. At that, literally still sends me text terminology "fuck off", adding that was not enough, an "asshole" before closing the phone down. If this is the modus operandi of for Sky Italy acquiring new customers, even though I had half a mind (but just a half!) to join (maybe) from 2009 to the pay-TV, now I guess I never will no longer even under torture! It is not enough to be forced to continually receive calls from phone calls on a wide variety of call centers that make every effort to trim anything! Now I have to also felt insulted!

Enough! From now on, anyone, even the polite receptionist calling to propose the purchase of the encyclopedia of peace (well should be), you pluck the classic phone down! Without even being there two seconds to waste time (mine and my time ever!) To informed that they are not interested in entering into any contract voice, no phone plan, no temperature-regulating blanket, no pellet stove, no article of furniture in poor art nor modern, no provision of coffee / tea, no Oriental rug, no adsl line also carry a zillion data to the microsecond and above

NO SERVICE PAY-TV!

0 comments:

Post a Comment