Saturday, November 24, 2007

How To Convert Jar File To Ipa File

C'aggia ago 'p' field '! - Part II (What will you be?)



Bel adolescence period, eh? For those who have lived good will was surely the ne plus ultra of life, of course! Not for me. Today I can even call me a fool for not being so clever years ago, to live with a little 'more than philosophy, and added that the maturity age is worse "imbufaliti hormones, but if I could choose to go back not to take advantage of this opportunity. How do I know? Perhaps you could even get worse! I'm not exactly one that could be described as blessed by luck and bad luck has no known limits, I might end up in an alternate reality to the one I had, in which all the laws of Murphy are pitched in my life! No, thanks. Better than nothing. At that time, the most gratifying moments were only those who worked at my favorite pastimes and, needless to say, the majority deal with the radio environment in which I had way to indulge my natural tendency to create. Although they have quickly realized that this was a great passion, I knew very intimately as a child. I had it encoded in DNA. The talk (do not know how many notes I caught in elementary school!), Social relations, the show for his teammates (not Communist!), Songs, and songs, observe and rework (even for the great passion parodies), finding the note comic in every circumstance that opens the way, invent ... dream! The dreamer! That's how I called the teacher! The only one on the last day of the fifth, the day after an examination of the general meeting, during the farewell speech of the teacher was left without batting an eyelash, charming and open-mouthed, lost in his words. I can not remember what I was thinking, but I remember how it was ... well ... as if they were twenty-two years ago (!), the teacher suddenly stopped to tell us what reality was that middle school and told me that if I held on for a while 'I open my mouth you would enter the flies! He went on: "The dreamer! When he published the first book I want a copy with the dedication. " Well, Ada, I can tell you now that you're not gone too far. I'm just a bit 'more disillusioned and angry, but always dream! And, while not publishing, I write as well! Phew, I digress forever! In short, my gray matter has always been a volcano in constant activity and inexhaustible. I always liked to design, build, put together to redo and undo. The Construction! Uuuuh how much I loved playing with building blocks! And those with the character on mica, those of lego so to speak! One where we find the workers, pilots, astronauts ... No, no! Those flat, rectangular and of all colors. We did what I wanted! Although in the end, the form that most often I take the whole, was to ship. And it was always different. So I did not want the "character on" if the ship changed shape, then the little man did not know where to seat them! And to be honest to the end, I've always disliked these men yellow always with a smile, that it is appropriate to say, on your face! Who knows, I might have a future as an architect or an aerospace engineer! Nope! Too little margin for error in the projects! It would have been unpleasant to go to jail for a school designed by me and collapsed on itself or cause the disintegration of a space capsule for a multiplication to decimals wrong!

- " Engineer Daron, the crew of Apollo Creed is dead because of an error! What he has to say in mitigation? "

-" And 'transactions with the point I really do not want to come! .

However, all the years to dream and imagine a future of creativity later proved to be unnecessary. I'd almost wasted! In fact (and footnote to 'add page unfortunately) my second mother, my fate was sealed: I had to get a diploma. Preferably from an accountant! Any ideas what I had on my mind, whatever they were (in fact neither she nor anyone else could know I always felt ashamed that gave himself as a thief to externalize my aspirations!) I would certainly brought out. The accounting! That means that I'd give you a bright future! Unemployment, for sure. But yes, maybe the mother (which is always the mother) is right. Studying is important. I can not put in what I want: I have a lifeline. Will I also fall back on something else! Five years and do not ask me how because I do not even know I had a diploma from an accountant in his hand. Well, I did everything after high school. Even a modicum of universities: case! (After six years as clerk and have remained unemployed, I also delivered pizzas! And I'm not joking.) But nothing that had anything to do with the double entry! Between ourselves: if I had never edited the company's budget, now I, the holder thereof, the President, Vice President, Chief Executive, the whole board of directors, finance staff all the way down to the receptionists and cleaners, we'd all be in jail for a series of crimes that range from accounting fraud, tax evasion and tax fraud, abuse in official records and fraudulent bankruptcy. Just a sneaky put that rule in the "creative financing" might save us. But who was going to think that someone would have taken only a few years later?
To disgrace, and this is what gives me the most regret not having had even the tiniest possibility of undertaking studies to develop my personal predispositions, I never could and at this point I think I'll ever see, if and how these would be been able to give me a living. And the question becomes more insistent in these recent years, I now see not so kid, because if I look back I consider to have been more appreciated for my accomplishments in advertising, design, as author or co-author of texts and so on. etc.. (Short for that now almost always annoying and almost useless as creativity), which are not as good or mediocre as a clerk in an office! Have you ever tried to think in paradoxes? As absurd? Have you ever surprised to think of something that has happened and ask how it would change your mind, if you had chosen to a fork in the road opposite the one on which you preferred to start you? If you had said or done something different from what you said in fact or reality?
I have.
many times.
And you know what is the problem? The problem is that when those times become too many, the thoughts remain the same, but change the name. They are called
regrets.

continue?

0 comments:

Post a Comment