Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rendering I7 Vs. Xeon

Reconstruction. Standby


Yesterday, September 29 ... Sitting in that cafe, I was not thinking about you ... (It is worth mentioning!)
Break over. E 'life so much. No, you do not have to start counting from the date of the post titled "Standby", but some facts of my life I have deeply affected. After many warnings, years of adrenaline to dry, anxieties and concerns, what should happen is inevitable happened. And it happened regardless, just as it is, my tears and my despair. Since that day nearly three years ago, everything changed. E 'changed my "about" has changed my life, the feelings have changed, I have intentionally given a clean cut to cancers that infect my life and I especially have changed. And not a little. One day I asked why so much masochism: anyone who wanted to come into my life in any way, could. Space had any human being with a brain! Bad rip-off the purchase at face value: only after you realize that the fact itself of the presence of a brain, it does not logically imply a proactive use by the keeper! And then you find yourself surrounded by some good people and so many idiots that anything more than what you already have, they can make to your life. Sure, I have always been to give someone, from time to time but very rarely ever, access to the private rooms of my soul and my being, but many remain outside. Many have thought I knew And if you were talking about me abusing the word "friend". Who is that? A friend. A friend? But as a friend? If you knew what you really think! The fact that you will not raging, it's always polite and does not deny you almost never a favor, do not make me a friend! Only someone who does not want to punish him. So I stay silent. If you are around me, I do not complain and do not avoid it, but do not force me to take, and only in large doses. One day a few years ago, I woke up and I realized that my diplomacy, actually had another name: pure hypocrisy. It 'was just so I changed course in a flash: being able to do without some awkward presence, I made out. But what I was doing now was better than I did in that period of "cleansing of idiots"? In short, I was quite sure that in these years that I believed to have made peace with my conscience, what really had happened?
After that horrible day three years ago, I have done nothing but hide behind fake smiles and apparent well-being, but in reality I never really tried to get better. I just made some feeble attempt to recapture some private space, lost years before, in the belief that everything else would come by itself. Ah, how were wrong not to show anyone the true face of your suffering! And yes he still had some good friends! Who knows why, though, you have always been one of your bickering that has never advertised. It all started going downhill, self-esteem and serenity to dig to be a faint memory, perhaps even children. As things have happened since then. All dealt with the false smile of one who brought along a bag too heavy, but that does not even want to share with those who ask if you need a hand. Down, down, down, down, up to the entrance of the famous no return.
The "standby", I realize now, is lasted three years. Only a few weeks ago, I paused the brain, and cleared up reassessing priorities. There are things you see as indispensable, but with the mind less clouded you realize that if there were not all remain unchanged. In fact, maybe you'd be even better! So all quell'affanno similar useless to hold on tight, it was absolutely a waste of resources when most needed, instead, to use more profitably, with all the consequences psychophysical easily imaginable.
I went back to confront new challenges and others that I have brought into play. Other projects now "at risk" of not remaining in the container of disordered thoughts of a mind that fatigue back into line.
Back again to speak and write in this virtual space, he too often silent partner of sleepless nights spent reading and fuck without a goal. What a pity I do! I go back and do it on tiptoe, still not to disturb anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment