Sunday, April 29, 2007

Brazilian Wax Unedited

Again on-air


Summary of previous episodes: after several system crashes on your pc the now venerable age of nearly six years, Daron, in pursuit of a more efficient car, he decided to use the 'two computer hardware, taking the best parts of both to assemble a working. It is addressed to a laboratory so that (intentionally or not) fails to inform the exorbitant cost of evaluation. Daron's refusal to pay that sum which had not been previously informed, the workshop continues with an arrogance arbitrary seizure of the computer. Gives rise to a dispute that has dragged on for three months, in which after an attempt to retrieve the empty computer, Daron do is bring the matter to the attention of a judge who objects to the correctness of the laboratory and the allegedly improper if not illegal freezing assets. He spent three weeks without any result, the court seemed to be the only solution feasible. Two months later (damn Italian bureaucracy!), Another judge (a woman tender and gentle as a pissed off snake) has the drawback of PC, suggesting a compromise for the acceptance of which, two of the laboratory will not require the compensation is not agreed Daron and give up legal costs incurred. Leaving the courtroom, the parties discuss peacefully a few minutes about what happened, sure to happen again either does not like an adventure!


So here we are with the new-new computerino . We thought Gigio to assemble and I have to say that he has done a great job. I must also thank you very much for lending me his laptop for all this time! I will know be thankful. Just rearranged my duty to work station, I'll start to care more about this small area of \u200b\u200bsocial amenities and, weather permitting, return with more regularity and visit my blogger friends! Promised.

today from what has been raining seemed to be back in the winter and the soundtrack that accompanied me in this past Sunday a few hours, was "November" of Virginia. Usually the rain makes me melancholy, and given my tendency to sadness, this time the heat has comforted me, I have been very helpful: I enjoyed the arrival of spring weather. I was afraid even a single flash of cold or a temporary cloud! Instead, contrary to what I would have expected, it was still nice to see the rain. But just now, eh ... We all need spring.
As usual it is night. But what can I do? My ideas fail to take shape and a specific order if not at this time! The broadcasts resumed. I light my cigarette bedtime and in the meantime, the hope for you. Goodnight everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment